Join me for this powerful event
Sunday, June 4, 10am PT
(1pm New York, 6pm London)
If it feels like acne is running your life…
When it comes to acne, there is something that I understand that most people do not – that there is a clear, real and obvious connection between how we approach dealing with acne, and what happens with our skin.
It has less to do with changes we make, and more to do with what’s going on “behind the scenes”. Seeing and understanding this connection for yourself changes the entire way you go about treating your skin. It also reduces inflammation and brings hormones back into balance naturally. This helps not only your skin, but your entire body.
Before you try that new product, before you take that medication, before you make changes to your diet – there is something extremely valuable that you need to know, and I want to share it with you…
Join me for a free, live, online workshop where we dive deep and explore healing on a whole new level.
If most of the below statements are true for you, you will get a lot out of this workshop:
- You’ve been struggling with acne for at least 2 years
- It seems like your self esteem fluctuates consistently with the condition of your skin. (For example if your skin is clear, you feel good, if you’re skin is breaking out, you feel insecure.)
- You cancel plans/events/meetings if you think your skin looks too bad
- Looking at your acne often triggers a spiral of negative thoughts about yourself
- You feel overwhelmed by all the things you could do (product options, dermatologist recommendations, medications, hormone balancing supplements, diet changes, on and on…)
- You’re frustrated by what seems to work for other people, but never works for you
This workshop will be powerful and eye opening. You will see your self and your skin entirely differently. From there, your skin can actually heal in a whole new way.
If you want to join me for this special event, apply below.
I will be getting to know each person before and during the workshop. This isn’t a sit-back-and-get-information type event. This is experiential. We’ll be talking and interacting. And it’s going to be good!