Frequently Asked Questions
What is transformative coaching?
Transformative coaching helps you understand the power you have within yourself, at all times. It is an exploration into how you work, how you innocently and accidentally “work against yourself”, and how anything in life can transform through a deeper understanding of these things.
Who is your coaching for?
Anyone who feels like there must be more to life than what they’ve seen and experienced so far.
Anyone who has a desire to “level up”, but doesn’t know how to do that, or is burnt out from trying so hard.
Anyone who doubts and questions their life (or business, or relationship, or insert anything here)
Anyone who wants to understand how to do more with less.
Anyone who already has a wonderful life, and is curious about how much more amazing it could be.
What results will this coaching deliver?
This question has a two part answer.
In many ways, I can’t actually answer it. What would be possible in your life, your business, your relationships, your world, if you saw beyond the limits of what you currently see? Neither I nor the client knows that ahead of time. It’s discovered along the way.
What I can say will happen is that you get what you wanted, at a way deeper level than you probably imagined possible. You will begin to fundamentally see yourself and everything in your world in a very different way, which will lead to surprising, beautiful, amazing, creative things.
What this work has lead to for a few of my clients:
- A daughter dealing with a decades long tumultuous relationship with her father recognized the real underlying issue, and all problems with their past resolved and dissolved in an instant.
- A woman desperately struggling to get her business going, tapped into deeper creativity, and booked herself solid with work for the next two months.
- A son weighed down with grief over the death of his mother, saw “beyond death” and found peace with the loss.
- A young lady coping with crippling anxiety by rarely leaving her home or talking to people, realized there was nothing wrong with her, and decided to start her own business.
- A non profit team bogged down by doing so much in an attempt to serve, saw that if they came from a different place within themselves, they could help twice as many people, with a fraction of the effort.
I don’t lay claim to these results, they are the by-product of my clients seeing what I point to in our sessions. While “your results may very”, these types of transformations are the norm, not the cherry picked exceptions.
What is your background?
I am a Certified Advanced Transformative Coach. I spent two years working with Michael Neill and his amazing staff in Supercoach Academy.
The backbone of the work I do is based on the revelations of Syd Banks. My field of study and exploration is often referred to as The Three Principles, The Principles, Principle of Mind, or Health Realization. If you’ve heard of it, great! If you haven’t, it doesn’t matter.
What does working with you cost?
That depends entirely on how we work together.
The lowest fees are often less than $100 to few hundred dollars for my workshops, online programs, or group fees.
Private one to one coaching can range from $500 to $3,000.
Working with businesses, groups or organizations can range from $1,500 to $8,000
I cannot quote you a price however, until we’ve had at least one in depth conversation, so I can create something specific for you or your team.